We charge 10 cent per page for black and white printing and 50¢ per page for color. We also sell CDs for $1 each, flash drives for $6.50 and earbuds for $2.
You can print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library either as an email attachment or uploaded to the web portal. Black and white copies are $0.10 a page. Color copies are $0.50 a page. Paying with a credit or debit card requires a $1 minimum charge. Charges over $10 require an additional $2.50 fee to use a credit card.
Method 1: Send As Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed:
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Self Service Print Station located by the public computers in the library.
Method 2: Upload To Web Portal
- Go to the Web Portal
- Select either the black and white printer or the color printer
- Enter your email address
- Select document: If printing a document from your computer select Browse and locate file.
- Select the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Station located by the public computers in the library.
Retrieving Your Prints at the Print Station
- At the Print Station in the library, select Release a Print Job and enter your email address
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and select Print
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s)
- Add money to coinbox, located next to the Kiosk. Select Pay from Vending Device. The coinbox takes Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, $1 bills and $5 bills. See the desk if you are paying with a credit card.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.