FATHOM - Bill Pay Options
Utility bill payment options are listed below.
The FATHOM Customer Service Center is located at:
5417 Stanley Keller Rd.
Haltom City, TX 76117
Mailed payments should be sent to:
P.O. Box 52747
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2747
Checks, money orders or cashier's checks should be made payable to "Haltom City Utility Billing".
Bank, Credit or Debit Draft
ACH: if you would like to sign up for ACH (bank draft) payments, use the online customer payment portal to enter your account and routing information.
RECURRING CREDIT CARD: if you would like to sign up for recurring credit/debit card payments, visit the customer online portal linked above.
This PDF file shows some of the benefits available to customers in this new portal.
Benefits for users include:
- -A new portal homepage that is more user friendly, easier to navigate and offers timely announcements
- -The ability to choose which day your payment is deducted from your bank account (if you have this set up)
- -Immediate email notification if auto-pay fails
- -Additional information on water usage
- -On-demand leak detection guidance
- -Access to download billing period data and hourly read data
- -Alerts including daily use notifications and bill forecast notifications
- -Multi-account capabilities allow you to add many accounts to a single user login. For example, if you own several properties, you will be able to manage them all under a single login instead of having a login for each property.
- -Multi-user capabilities allow you to add other users to your account. For example, you can add your spouse/children to the account which allows them to access the account with their own login.
Paperless billing will continue to be available, provided as an electronic version of your bill statement that you can view and pay online. When you sign up for paperless billing, we will stop mailing a paper bill statement and will instead send an electronic statement notification to the email address associated with your account.