STAP Phone Presentation - Jun 24
- State Funded Specialize Telecommunications Assistance Program
- Monday, June 24 2019
- 10:15 a.m.
- Haltom Senior Center - 5000 Bernice St. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-834-8021
- Detailed info on STAP:
Specialized Telecommunications Assistance Program (STAP) is a state funded program that provides free phone equipment for qualified adults and children. We extend an invitation to the community to attend this upcoming free presentation at the Haltom Senior Center at 10:15 a.m. on Monday, June 24, 2019. No reservation is required.
To qualify for the Specialize Telecommunications Assistance Program:
- The applicant must reside in the State of Texas
- Have a limiting condition that interferes with the use of or the accessibility to the phone (i.e. hearing, vision loss, dementia, strokes, and other mobility impairments etc.)
There are many typed of devices offered: amplified phones (land lines or cellular,) tablets, and/or speech generating devices...to name a few.
Please bring 1 form of I.D. if you wish to apply for the service.