Report Possible Code Violation
Code violations detract from our community in a number of ways, including decreased property values, health hazards and increased crime. Any reporting of a code violation will be kept confidential.
Please read the information below to ensure you follow the correct procedure for reporting code violations.
A map is provided below so you know which Code Enforcement Officer is responsible for each district. Please note the correct officer in case you would like to contact them in the future regarding your complaint.
- Choose a violation category (Ex.: Nuisance)
- Choose a sub – category (ex: High Grass)
- Completing steps 1 & 2 will prompt the screen for the violation address location. Citizens should select the address using the GIS globe map inside the form's app or type in the physical address...then click “Save Attached Locations”. You must select a physical location for the violation.
- PLEASE NOTE: You may leave comments regarding your complaint within this step only. Please indicate in your comments if you are requesting a courtesy call regarding the status of your complaint. Images attached to complaints will become a permanent record of the case and could be used during court proceedings. Therefore, you are reminded you could be called as a witness for providing your photos.
- Complete your contact information including name, email and phone. All complaints remain confidential even though you are required to provide contact information.
Suspected code violations can be submitted online by filling out the form linked above.
- Code Officers - District Map