August 27, 2019 P & Z Agenda
- Tuesday, Aug 27 2019
- 7:00 p.m.
- City Hall (Council Chambers) - 5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- PDF version:
- You may also be interested in: Haltom City Planning & Community Development Department
PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
CITY HALL – 5024 BROADWAY AVENUE
August 27, 2019
CALL TO ORDER/DETERMINE QUORUM
BOARD DETERMINATION OF EXCUSED ABSENCES ITEM OF ORDER:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE AUGUST 13, 2019 PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION MEETING.
PUBLIC HEARING AND ACTION ITEMS:
- P-011-19 - Application of Clay Christy, on behalf of LGE Design Group, for a preliminary plat for Colonial Park Addition, Phase II, Lots 1-2, Block 1, being approximately 25.57 acres, locally known as 4100 Northeast Loop 820 and 5000 Anderson Boulevard, Lots 1-2, Block 2, being approximately 19.4 acres, locally known as 4300 Northeast Loop 820 and 5001 Anderson Boulevard, Lots1-2, Block 5, being approximately 17.96 acres, locally known as 4250 Northern Cross Boulevard and 4900 Anderson Boulevard and Lot 1, Block 6, being approximately, 9.92 acres, locally known as 4901 Anderson Boulevard all together combining to be approximately 72.86 acres of land situated in the Green B. Stanley Survey, Abstract No 1378, in the City of Haltom City, Tarrant County, Texas.
- P-014-19 - Application of Stephen Barnes for a Preliminary Plat being a tract of land situated in the J. Robinson Survey, Abstract No. 1346, the J. King Survey, Abstract No. 897, the G. Stanley Survey, Abstract No. 1378, the J. N. King Survey, Abstract No. 896, and the A. Hood Survey, Abstract No. 682, Haltom City, Tarrant County, Texas, being a portion of Tract 1 as described in deed to ABRES III, Ltd., recorded in D205108072, Official Public Records, Tarrant County, Texas (OPRTCT), being all of that 0.285 acre tract of land as described in deed to ABRES III, L.P., recorded in D216147833, OPRTCT, being a portion of Tract A, Block 1 of Fossil Springs, an addition to Haltom City, Tarrant County, Texas as recorded in Volume 388-197, Page 55, Plat Records, Tarrant County, Texas (PRTCT), being all of that 21.822 acre tract of land as described in deed to ABRES III, Ltd., recording in D218262955, OPRTCT, being a portion of Lot 1, Block 1, First Baptist Church of Fort Worth Addition, and addition to Haltom City, Tarrant County, Texas as recorded in Cabinet A, Slide 6322, PRTCT.
- P-015-19 - Application of Stephen Barnes for a Final Plat for the High Pointe Apartments, Phase 1, being 15.956 acres of land situated in the J. Robinson Survey, Abstract No. 1346, J. King Survey, Abstract No. 897, G. Stanley Survey, Abstract No. 1378, locally known as 3955 Haltom Road.
- Z-008-19 - Application of David Duong for a Zoning Change request from “M-1” Industrial District to “PD-MF-2” Planned Development – Multifamily District located on a tract of land situated in the J.A. Murrell Addition being Lots 17A, 18A, 19A, 20, 21A, 22A, 23A and 24A, being approximately 1.2769 acres on the west side of Layton Avenue, locally known as 4225 Bernice Street.
- Z-009-19 - Application of Ron Sturgeon for an amendment to ordinance O-2014-016-15 to amend the text of the “PD-C-2” Planned Development Commercial District to include automobile and light truck repair shop, banquet hall, catering and food trucks on Lot 1, Block 1 of the Family Furniture Addition, being 4.03 acres located north of Northeast Loop 820 Highway and east of Denton Highway, locally known as 5230 Denton Highway.
UPDATE ON RECENT COUNCIL ACTION ADJOURN
I, Glenna Batchelor, Director of Planning and Community Development for the City of Haltom City, Texas, do hereby certify that the above agenda was posted on the official Bulletin Boards in City Hall on this 23rd day of August, 2019 by 5:00 p.m., which is a place readily accessible to the public at all times and that said notice was posted in accordance with Chapter 551, Texas Government Code.
Glenna Batchelor, Director of Planning and Community Development
This facility is wheelchair accessible. Handicapped parking spaces are available. Request for sign interpretative services must be made 48 hours ahead of meeting. To make arrangements call 817-222-7734.
I CERTIFY THAT THE ATTACHED NOTICE AND AGENDA OF ITEMS TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION WAS REMOVED BY ME FROM THE CITY HALL BULLETIN BOARD ON DAY OF AUGUST, 2019.
Glenna Batchelor, Title: Director