- Judging conducted between December 10-16, 2018
This year marks the 22nd year that Keep Haltom City Beautiful has held the Annual Neighborhood Decorating Contest. Judging will be conducted between Monday, December 10, and Sunday, December 16, 2018.
To be eligible, have your house decorated and your lights turned on during that week!
Eighteen houses will win the coveted yard signs, as we divide the city into six sections and award three houses in each section in the following categories:
- Best Use of Lights
- Best Use of a Theme
- Judges Choice
A new category this year is Best Decorated Business!
Winners will be announced here on the Haltom City website by December 20th. They will also be recognized at a regularly scheduled City Council meeting in January, 2019.
We are excited to see how beautiful Haltom City will be this holiday season!
Refresh BISD was held on Saturday, August 18, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Wiley G. Thomas Coliseum.
Because of Refresh:
- 2,500 BISD students received school supplies & backpacks
- Refresh served 25 BISD elementary and middle schools in Haltom City, NRH & Richland Hills
- There were 26 churches present, plus 51 business & civic groups
- 123 eye exams, 132 sports physicals & 278 haircuts were done at Refresh
- 618 volunteers were there & 26,310 lbs. of fresh produce were distributed to local families
The mission of Refresh is to mobilize people to connect families with the community for lasting transformation and Refresh aims to help Birdville families and schools all year long. Refresh is a program of the Community Enrichment Center (CEC) www.cec.org that supports their vision of breaking the cycle of poverty and family violence in Northeast Tarrant County.
Like them on Facebook @RefreshBISD to stay connected or visit their website www.RefreshBISD.com.