'18 Haltom Stampede - Feb 10
- Proceeds Go Towards Haltom City Parks and Recreation Donation Fund & the Back to School Health Fair
- February 10, 2018 | 8:30 a.m.
- Recreation Center - 4839 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
Mark your calendars for our 32nd Annual Haltom Stampede 5K & Fun Run celebration and be a part of one of Tarrant County’s longest running races! Join us on Saturday, February 10, 2018 at the Haltom City Recreation Center, 4839 Broadway Ave., for some exercise and fun.
- 1-mile Fun Run begins at 8:30 a.m.
- $15 before February 9th
- $20 on race day
- 5K at 9:00 a.m.
- 5K timed is $20 through February 3rd
- $25 from February 4th to 9th
- $30 on race day
- $20 for untimed up to race day
Your registration fee includes a long-sleeved shirt, and if you form a team of 10 or more, you will save $5 per runner. A map of the route for the two races can be downloaded here in PDF format.
The Haltom Stampede serves an important purpose, apart from fun and exercise with your neighbors. All of the proceeds go in the Haltom City Parks and Recreation Donation Fund which pays for the Back to School Health Fair, school supplies, after-school programming and sports scholarships for students in Haltom City.
Overall winners and first, second and third place winners of the 5K timed race receive the coveted handmade ceramic buffalos! Age group categories are:
- 9 & under
- 10 - 13
- 14 – 18
- 19 – 24
- 25 – 29
- 30 – 34
- 35 – 39
- 40 – 44
- 45 – 49
- 50 – 54
- 55 – 59
- 60 – 64
- 65 – 69
- 70 – 74
Online registration is open now at www.haltomcitytx.com/rec-reg.
Late registration and packet pickup will be at the Recreation Center during these times:
- Thursday, February 8th from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 9th from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Race Day from 7:30 a.m. until the start of the 5K at 9:00 a.m.
We are also looking for sponsors to be a part of this year’s Haltom Stampede. For more information, please contact Christi Pruitt at 817-831-6471.