New Haltom City Water Accounts

Residential Water Account

To set up a new water account, please call the FATHOM Customer Service phone number, 833-764-5239.

The following information is required to open a residential utility account:

  1. Valid TX Driver License or Identification Card
  2. Social Security card or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
  3. Settlement Statement/Deed of Trust or Lease Agreement

A Deposit of $75 for residential property owners and $150 for residential property renters (including mobile homes) is required.

The deposit amount will be applied to your final bill once two consecutive years of payments have been made, all of them on time and within their respective scheduled due dates.

We provide same day or next day service, but can provide after-hour service for $25 additional fee (after 5:00 p.m.).

If you have questions, please call FATHOM Customer Service at 833-764-5239.

Commercial Water Account

For commercial water accounts, the following items are required:

  1. Certificate of Occupancy
  2. Valid TX driver's license
  3. Tax Identification Card

Deposits for businesses vary and will be set after initial consultation with staff. Call 833-764-5239 for information.


Tags: Water Account, New Water Account, Utility Billing, FATHOM, Water Bill