New Haltom City Water Accounts
- New water accounts can be set up at the Utility Billing counter in City Hall
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- City Hall - 5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7717
Residential Water Account
ALL of the following information is required to open a residential utility account:
- Valid TX Driver License or State Issued Identification Card
- Social Security card or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Settlement Statement/Deed of Trust or Lease Agreement
A Deposit of $75 for residential property owners and $150 for residential property renters (including mobile homes) is required.
The deposit amount will be applied to your final bill once two consecutive years of payments have been made, all of them on time and within their respective scheduled due dates.
We provide same day or next day service, but can provide after-hour service for $25 additional fee (after 5:00 p.m.).
Commercial Water Account
For commercial water accounts, the following items are required:
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Valid TX driver's license
- Tax Identification Card