Library's Limited Re-opening - May 18
- Haltom City Public Library - 4809 Haltom Rd. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7786
It should be understood this is still a fluid situation and all dates, restrictions or limitations may change at any time.
The Library will be open at a reduced schedule, noted below, to allow for cleaning:
- Monday through Thursday
- 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Services and precautions that will be taken by the library are outlined as follows:
- The Library will be open for checking out materials only.
- Library visitors will be limited to 25% of the listed occupancy for the public space at any given time.
- The drive thru window will be open and its use is strongly encouraged.
- Public computers will not be available at this time.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear masks when visiting the library and maintain safe social distancing from staff and other patrons.
- Public seating will be closed.
- Tinker Tuesday and Imagination Station will be closed and toys will be unavailable.
- No programming will be held in the library.
- Study rooms and meeting rooms will be unavailable.
- Library employees will be screened before work, consistent with City policy.
- Library employees will wash and sanitize hands several times each day and especially between interactions with visitors.
- Library employees will maintain 6 feet separation from others.
- Library employees will wear masks when interacting with the public.
- Returned materials will be held for 72 hours before they are checked in by staff and made available for circulation.