Library Card Application
- Haltom City Public Library - 4809 Haltom Rd. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7786
How to Get a Library Card
- Haltom City residents and business owners qualify for a free library card when they show a photo ID and a proof of residency, such as a valid driver's license, DPS identification card, voter registration card, lease agreement, utility bill, or other identifying document showing a current address. Business owners must show proof of ownership.* Business owners must show proof of ownership. Cards for children ages 0-17 years require a parent’s or legal guardian’s signature in person. For more information, please phone the Circulation Desk at 817 222-7785.
*Please note, to determine if you are a City of Haltom City resident, conduct a simple property data search through the Tarrant Appraisal District. Haltom City residents will have HALTOM CITY listed as the city/taxing jurisdiction.
- The application for a new library card must be filed in person. To save time, please find a copy of the application here that can be downloaded, printed, filled out and taken into the library.
- Non-residents living in one of the MetrOPAC cities use their own city’s library card in Haltom City as well.
- People living outside the MetrOPAC cities may apply for a non-resident card by presenting valid identification and proof of residency.
- Statewide TexShare cards are available for Haltom City residents.
Tags: library card