Online Fine Payment
- City Hall - 5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7773
Online payments of court fines can be paid by clicking the "I Accept" button at the bottom of this page. Before paying your fine, please read below so you fully understand the process and consequences.
Please be advised that voluntary online payment will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety which may result in points on your driving record or a surcharge.
By paying online, I understand that I am waiving my right to:
- Plead "not guilty" and request a trial before a judge or jury
- Hire an attorney
- Subpoena witnesses
- Request a driving safety course or deferred disposition for possible dismissal of my violation.
DO NOT make a payment on-line if the following apply to you:
- You want to request a driving safety course or deferred disposition.
- You were under the age of 17 at the time of receiving the citation and you have not appeared in open court before the Judge. Note: certain violations received as a juvenile will not allow you to pay online even if you have a judgment.
Important Information When Paying For An Active Warrant Online
You may pay for an active warrant of arrest using this online payment system; however, you are still subject to arrest until the Judge has accepted your payment as a plea of guilty and the case has been processed. The payment must pay the warrant amount in full. This system will not allow partial payments unless the case is set on a payment plan. Payments will be processed within 2 business days. Please note that payments might be delayed due to City holidays.
The City of Haltom City makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site. There is no guarantee that this online payment service will show all of your unpaid tickets.
- Partial payments will not be allowed unless you are on a current payment plan
- Please print a receipt for your records as proof of payment
- By paying online, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive all my rights to a trial
By clicking the "I Accept" link below you agree to accept the above stipulations.