Arson Investigation - Update
- update on March 16, 2016 arson investigation
- Central Fire Station (Station 1) - 5525 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
October 3, 2019
This week, James Sikes, the suspect in the arson fire at 4010 NE 28th Street in March of 2016, was sentenced to 18 years in prison for this fire and a string of assorted other charges. The Haltom City Fire Department would like to thank all of the organizations that assisted in the investigation, arrest, and conviction of this arsonist. This case was VERY involved and literally spanned half of the country. Law enforcement agencies from all levels of government were involved.
The following is a list of the agencies involved:
- Haltom City Fire Marshal
- Haltom City Police Department
- Tarrant County Arson Task Force
- Seabrook, NH Police
- Knox County, Tennessee Sheriff's Department
The Fire Marshal would also like to thank the local news media outlets for pushing information about the case out to the public.