FATHOM - New Customer Portal
Haltom City, partnered with FATHOM Water Management, has introduced a new & improved online customer portal. The new portal's URL is haltomcitytx.gwfathom.com.
Customers will need to login to reset their password. If you have credit/debit card or ACH checking account auto-drafts set up for recurring payments, you will need to re-enroll in the new portal.
Instructions are also posted below. Further instructions will also be provided by mail. This PDF file shows some of the benefits available to customers in this new portal.
The new portal's URL will be haltomcitytx.gwfathom.com.
This upgraded portal will provide:
- -A new portal homepage that is more user friendly, easier to navigate and offers timely announcements
- -The ability to choose which day your payment is deducted from your bank account (if you have this set up)
- -Immediate email notification if auto-pay fails
- -Additional information on water usage
- -On-demand leak detection guidance
- -Access to download billing period data and hourly read data
- -Alerts including daily use notifications and bill forecast notifications
- -Multi-account capabilities allow you to add many accounts to a single user login. For example, if you own several properties, you will be able to manage them all under a single login instead of having a login for each property.
- -Multi-user capabilities allow you to add other users to your account. For example, you can add your spouse/children to the account which allows them to access the account with their own login.
Paperless billing will continue to be available, provided as an electronic version of your bill statement that you can view and pay online. When you sign up for paperless billing, we will stop mailing a paper bill statement and will instead send an electronic statement notification to the email address associated with your account.
Instructions to Login to New Customer Portal
You will receive a communication via mail that includes the link to login. From there:
- -You will enter your email address, click “reset password”
- -This will instantly generate an email that will allow you to begin the set-up process
- -You will have the flexibility to set up your new profile now or later, whichever you prefer
Instructions to Re-enroll for Recurring Credit Card & Checking Account (ACH) Payments
-The required re-entry of debit/credit card & ACH account information is meant to protect cardholders and ACH accounts against misuse of personal information-
- -If you have an existing credit card set up for recurring payments in your “wallet,” you will need to re-enroll due to industry security standards and compliance rules.
- -Your existing ACH account for recurring payments will also have to be updated in the new portal. FATHOM is calling all ACH customers who have auto-payments set up with their checking accounts to remind them to re-enter their checking account & routing numbers. They will also send emails and postal letters to these customers to remind them to update their ACH auto-draft information in the new portal.