Same day service requests MUST be submitted before 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Same day service requests made after 4:00 p.m. on Fridays or during the weekend will not be turned on until the following Monday.
ALL of the following information is required to open a residential utility account:
A Deposit of $75 for residential property owners and $150 for residential property renters (including mobile homes) is required.
The deposit amount will be applied to your final bill once two consecutive years of payments have been made, all of them on time and within their respective scheduled due dates.
For commercial water accounts, the following items are required:
Haltom City residents are offered twice a week pickup of garbage by Waste Connections.
The service includes pickup of normal household waste and on-going bulk pickup of some items. There are some restrictions and some alternative options.
An itemized residential refuse rate chart is available for download and is linked as part of the other information provided here.
Click "Map with Pick-up Days" below to see a PDF file of the city with the respective designated cycles. Recycling is picked up on the first of your two designated cycle days.
If you have any questions about any of the services listed below contact the City's trash & recycling provider, Waste Connections, at 817-222-2221.
In-home water use accounts for an average of 65% of total residential use, while the remaining 35% is used for exterior residential purposes, such as lawn watering and car washing. Average residential in-home water use data indicates that about 40% is used for toilet flushing, 35% for bathing, 11% for kitchen uses, and 14% for laundry. Water saving methods that can be practiced by the individual water user are listed below.