CITY OF HALTOM CITY  5024 Broadway Ave. Haltom City, Texas 76117  817-222-7700

As a result of Governor Abbott’s March 3, 2021 Executive Order ending the statewide mask mandate effective March 10, Haltom City employees and visitors to City facilities are not required to wear masks. We do encourage the wearing of masks by employees and citizens, and the City will continue practices such as social distancing and regular disinfecting of City facilities.

For a full list of operational changes affected by COVID-19 see:

Municipal Court

Changes Resulting from COVID-19

Virtual Court

Due to COVID-19 concerns, all Defendants and attorneys shall be scheduled a Virtual Hearing to be held remotely. If you do not wish to participate in a Virtual Hearing, please contact the Haltom City Municipal Court at 817-222-7773 to request an in-person hearing. You may also request an in-person hearing via mail at 5024 Broadway Avenue, Haltom City, Texas 76117. You may also request an in-person hearing at the Municipal Court located at 5024 Broadway Avenue, Haltom City, Texas 76117 during normal business hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Vulnerable Populations

Vulnerable populations who are scheduled for court will be accommodated by remote hearings and/or teleconferencing where possible, usage of online payment portal, mail, or night drop box and individual hearings when necessary. Please contact the Haltom City Municipal Court at 817-222-7773, in person or via mail at 5024 Broadway Avenue, Haltom City, Texas 76117 for accommodations.

Haltom City Municipal Court is the Judicial Branch of city government and is operated out of the Customer Service Department.

The Haltom City Municipal Court is organized into two sections, the Judiciary and Court Administration. The mission of the Judiciary is to conduct business separate and independent of the other two branches of government and in doing so, providing fair and impartial justice to the citizens of Haltom City. The mission of the Court Administration is to support the Judiciary by assisting the public with competence and patience and by managing court operations with skill and economy.

Nothing contained herein is intended to be construed as legal advice.

PDF Forms
Haltom City Public Library - lobby sculpture "Free"
located in:


5024 Broadway Ave.
Haltom City, TX 76117

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday

Email Staff

Online Fine Payment

Online payments of court fines can be paid by clicking the "I Accept" button at the bottom of this page. Before paying your fine, please read below so you fully understand the process and consequences.

Please be advised that voluntary online payment will result in a conviction and will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety which may result in points on your driving record or a surcharge.

By paying online, I understand that I am pleading guilty to the offense and am waiving my right to:

  • Plead "not guilty" and request a trial before a judge or jury
  • Hire an attorney
  • Subpoena witnesses
  • Transcription
  • Request a driving safety course or deferred disposition for possible dismissal of my violation.

DO NOT make a payment on-line if the following apply to you:

  • You want to request a driving safety course or deferred disposition.
  • You were under the age of 17 at the time of receiving the citation and you have not appeared in open court before the Judge. Note: certain violations received as a juvenile will not allow you to pay online even if you have a judgment.
Important Information When Paying For An Active Warrant Online

You may pay for an active warrant of arrest using this online payment system; however, you are still subject to arrest until the Judge has accepted your payment as a plea of guilty and the case has been processed. The payment must pay the warrant amount in full. This system will not allow partial payments unless the case is set on a payment plan. Payments will be processed within 2 business days. Please note that payments might be delayed due to City holidays.

The City of Haltom City makes no guarantees, promises, or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site. There is no guarantee that this online payment service will show all of your unpaid tickets.

  • Partial payments will not be allowed unless you are on a current payment plan
  • Please print a receipt for your records as proof of payment
  • By paying online, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive all my rights to a trial

By clicking the "I Accept" link below you agree to accept the above stipulations.

I Accept

5024 Broadway Ave.
Haltom City, Texas 76117