Haltom City's Phased Re-opening Schedule
Office of the City Manager
This information has been UPDATED on May 14, 2020
The City of Haltom City has developed a phased approached to return to normal business operation, keeping the safety of our employees and citizens as a high priority.
It should be understood this is still a fluid situation and all dates, restrictions or limitations may change at any time.
May 18, 2020
- Re-open Police Department, Fire Department and Animal Shelter lobbies to the public.
- The Haltom City Public Library drive thru will be available for drop off and pick up checked out materials. The Library building will be open to a limited number of patrons (consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order regarding occupancy levels) to checkout material only. Details are available here.
June 1, 2020
- City Hall will reopen on June 1st, however Citizens are encouraged to continue to conduct business online or by phone and must practice social distancing while inside City Hall.
- Public Works facility will open to the public. Please practice social distancing when inside ANY Haltom City facility.
- The Recreation Center will open for scheduled recreational programs only.
- Municipal Court proceedings are delayed through this date by the Texas Office of Court Administrators.
- Employee travel restrictions are lifted. All business travel must be approved by the City Manager.
August 8, 2020
- Larger public gatherings will be allowed.
August 10, 2020
- Programming at the Haltom City Public Library, Recreation and Senior Center will resume.
- Parks & Recreation Summer Camp, Junior Fire & Police Camp and Citizens Fire Academy will be canceled through August 2020.