2020 Images of HC Photo Contest
- Deadline: April 6, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Haltom City Public Library - 4809 Haltom Rd. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7767
- download entry form:
The 32nd annual Images of Haltom City Photo Contest is now taking submissions. This annual photo contest is open to everyone...Haltom City residents, non-residents, city staff, professionals, amateurs and people of all ages. All photo entries will be considered to appear in the 2021 Haltom City Community Calendar. All entries must be submitted at the Haltom City Public Library by 6:00 p.m. by Monday, April 6, 2020. An entry form and a list of guidelines can be downloaded at the link above. Please ensure your entries follow the rules as listed on the entry form.
“Best of Show”, chosen from the four Haltom City categories (see below), will win $300. Each winner of the four Haltom City categories will wins $50. Cash prizes are only awarded in the Haltom City categories.
Entries will be judged and contest winners will be announced by May 1, 2020 here on the city website. All entries will be displayed at the Haltom City Public Library during the month of May. Judges are skilled and knowledgeable in the field of photography and use creativity, technique & imagination as criteria.
- Haltom City Scenes: nature/landscapes, architecture, etc.
- Haltom City People: city events, people at work, portraits, etc
- Haltom City Animals
- Haltom City Sports: photos of sports, sporting events, coaches, anything sports related
On the Road
- On the Road: Landscapes
- On the Road: Architecture
- On the Road: Nature/Wildlife
- On the Road: Nighttime/Long Exposure
- On the Road: Portraits
Please be sure to specify the proper category for each submission. You may also pick up a printed copy of this form at the Haltom City Public Library, City Hall (5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117), or the Recreation Center.