Tarrant County is working to prepare a Historic Preservation Plan that will set priorities for preservation efforts countywide, funded in part by a Certified Local Government grant from the Texas Historical Commission (THC). The study is being completed by Austin-based historic preservation planning and management firm HHM & Associates, Inc. (HHM) in cooperation with Cox McClain Environmental Services (CMES).
This project entails planning and information-gathering only. No zoning or land-use changes will be included within the scope of this project.
To gather input from the public and stakeholders, Tarrant County is hosting the following upcoming public meetings:
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 | 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
- Precinct 1, 6551 Granbury Road, Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Precinct 3, 645 Grapevine Highway, Hurst, Texas 76054
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 | 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Lone Star Room, 5th Floor, Tarrant County Plaza Building, 200 Taylor Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76196-0226
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 | 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Precinct 2, 1100 E. Broad, Mansfield, Texas 76010
- Thursday, November 7, 2019 | 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Precinct 4, 6651 Lake Worth Blvd., Lake Worth, TX 76135