2019 Images of HC Photo Contest
- Drop entries of at the Haltom City Public Library
- Entry Deadline: 6:00 p.m. | Monday, April 8, 2019
- Haltom City Public Library - 4809 Haltom Rd. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7767
- Download entry form:
The 31st annual Images of Haltom City Photo Contest is now taking submissions. This photo contest is open to everyone...Haltom City residents, non-residents, city staff, professionals, amateurs and people of all ages.
This year we have added some new categories, Haltom City Sports and On The Road: Long Exposure/Nighttime. We have also split On The Road: Landscapes and On The Road: Nature/Wildlife into two separate categories. All photo entries will be considered to appear in the 2020 Haltom City Community Calendar. “Best of Show”, chosen from the four Haltom City categories (see below), will win $300. Each winner of the four Haltom City categories will win a cash prize of $50. Cash prizes are only awarded in the Haltom City categories.
Entries will be judged and contest winners will be announced by May 1, 2019 here on the city website. All entries will be displayed at the Haltom City Public Library during the month of May. Our judges are skilled and knowledgeable in the field of photography and use creativity, technique & imagination as criteria.
- Haltom City Scenes: nature/landscapes, architecture, etc.
- Haltom City People: city events, people at work, portraits, etc
- Haltom City Animals
- Haltom City Sports: photos of sports, sporting events, coaches, anything sports related
On the Road
- On the Road: Landscapes
- On the Road: Architecture
- On the Road: Nature/Wildlife
- On the Road: Nighttime/Long Exposure
- On the Road: Portraits
An entry form and a list of guidelines can be downloaded at the link above. Please be sure to specify the proper category for each submission. You may also pick up a printed copy of this form at the Haltom City Public Library, City Hall (5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117), or the Recreation Center.