Haltom City - City Council
- Meets 2nd & 4th Monday of the month (exceptions apply)
- Work Session - 6:00 p.m. | Meeting - 7:00 p.m.
- City Hall (Council Chambers) - 5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- Information: 817-222-7749
- You may also be interested in: Haltom City - City Secretary's Office
The Haltom City City Council meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month, excluding holidays and/or special circumstances. The council work session begins at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers and the Regular Meeting is at 7:00 p.m., also in the Council Chambers. Agendas are posted at least 72 hours before the scheduled meeting at the City Hall Municipal Complex (5024 Broadway Ave.) and here on the web. Minutes are posted, once approved by the city council, usually after the subsequent council meeting.
Meetings can be viewed live on Charter Spectrum Cable Channel 190. They may also be live-streamed at http://www.haltomcitytx.com/cc-live. Meetings are also uploaded to our Vimeo page for viewing at any time.
“Agenda/minutes from meetings not listed on this site can be obtained through an open records request.
If you have any questions please contact the City Secretary's office at 817-222-7749.