RFP# B2019-421-001- Fitness Room Remodel
- Deadline - 3:00 p.m. | Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- City Hall - 5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- RFP information & forms available here:
The City of Haltom City is soliciting sealed bids to re-purpose a fitness room in the existing Recreation Center located at 4839 Broadway Avenue. The space is approximately 1700 sq. ft. and will house (2) offices, a break room, small storage closet, and large storage area. A walk-through appointment may be scheduled from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday on February 14, 2019 to February 20, 2019 by contacting the Recreation Center Supervisor or Director at 817-831-6464. All prospective bidders are strongly urged to attend a walk-through as they will be responsible for confirmation of actual square footage.
Bidders are responsible for insuring that they have received any addendums which will be posted to the City’s website under Purchasing. Sealed bids are due to the Purchasing Agent by 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at:
5024 Broadway Ave.
Haltom City, TX 76117
Sealed bid envelopes are to be clearly marked: City of Haltom City RFP #B2019-421-001 – Fitness Room Remodel for City Recreation Center.
- Faxed or e-mailed responses will not be accepted
- Any bid received after the above referenced deadline will be returned unopened
- One original and three copies of the bid responses are required.
This is to be a “best value” bid with the following criteria:
- completion time
- history with the city, if any.
All work is to be done in accordance with the City’s Standard Terms and Conditions and Standard Insurance Requirements. The City of Haltom City reserves the right to waive any or all formalities as deemed to be in the best interest of the City. Bids are to remain good for 60 days after submission.