Thanks to FATHOM's smart metering system, Haltom City will experience a reduction in water loss throughout its distribution system and operational expenses.
With FATHOM’s suite of tools, residents will have detailed insight into their water use. Benefits to residential and commercial water account holders include:
- FATHOM's U2You online platform combined with new automated water meters, allows for:
- Online payment of bills
- Customers can see their real-time water use
- Customers can set personalized alerts for water usage
- The FATHOM system alerts residents to any events of unexpected high water, use such as a leaking pipe or faulty sprinkler system
- A local customer service center in Haltom City (located at 5417 Stanley Keller Rd.) will be available to provide residents with a physical location where they can pay bills and manage their accounts
Fathom & Haltom City will continue installing new automated water meters in the coming weeks and months. More details will be shared here on the City’s website as progress ensues.
“Haltom City is proud to serve as a role model for smart, responsible water use,” said Rex Phelps, Assistant City Manager of Haltom City. “Fathom’s software solutions will allow us to operate with greater efficiency, bill customers more accurately and deliver unparalleled customer support. The Fathom partnership provides multiple benefits for both Haltom City and its residents, and we are thrilled to join this network.”
“Communities across the United States are struggling with high—and continually rising—wholesale water prices,” said Trevor Hill, CEO of Fathom. “Our mission at Fathom is to reduce the burden that water scarcity places on both utilities and their residents by providing actionable data insights to drive efficiency at both the environmental and financial levels.”