Drought/Water Emergency Plan
The purpose of this Drought Contingency and Emergency Water Management Plan (subsequently referred to as the Plan) is as follows:
- To conserve the available water supply in times of drought and emergency
- To maintain supplies for domestic water use, sanitation, and fire protection
- To protect and preserve public health, welfare, and safety
- To minimize the adverse impacts of water supply shortages
- To minimize the adverse impacts of emergency water supply conditions
The full PDF file detailing Haltom City's Drought & Water Emergency Plan can be downloaded here.