The City Council meets every second and fourth Monday of each month at the City Hall Municipal Complex. The council work session begins at 5:45 p.m. in the pre-council room, and the regular meeting is at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers.
Please contact the City Secretary at 817 222-7749 if you have any questions.
Elected to Place 4: May 2010
- Served on the Haltom City Zoning Board of Adjustments
- Director of Boating Education for Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
US Air Force, U.S. Army, Retired as Major
- Master of Science Degree in Geography-University of Nebraska in Omaha
- US Coast Guard-licensed Merchant Marine Master Mariner (Captain)
- American Sailing Association
Business Owner-Dyess Maritime Consultants
- Birthplace: Dallas, TX
- State resident since 1941
- City resident since 2009
3912 Wisteria Ln.
Haltom City, TX 76137