Summer Track Team Recognition
Five members of the Haltom City Parks and Recreation Summer Track Team qualified for the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation state meet. Congratulations to the following athletes for this accomplishment. The team is coached by Ron Jones.
- Tre Jones 2nd place in the triple jump 14U
- Ozzy Henry 3rd place in the 80M hurdles 12U
- Degan Henry 5th place 400M dash 8U
- Brandon Chatman 5th place 400M dash 12U
- Donovan Whiting 6th place long jump 10U
The meet will be held in Corpus Christi July 25-28, 2013.
Parks & RecreationFeatured News & Events
- Mayor's Cup Golf Tourney - May 5
Get your teams ready for a great day of golf for a great cause by participating in our 6th Annual Mayor's Cup Golf Tournament on May 5, 2017. All proceeds will benefit the Back...
- Veterans Memorial Park Fund
Haltom City and the Veterans Memorial Committee would like to thank Randy Haefli & Component Construction Company for their generous donation to the Veterans Memorial Park...
- '17 Super Kids Summer Camp
Join us for our 2017 Super Kids Summer Camp, filled with sports, crafts, spraygrounds, field trips and more. For ages 6-13, the camp runs during weekdays, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30...
- 2017 Haltom Stampede Results
The results for the 2017 Haltom Stampede can be viewed online
Similarly Tagged Articles