HCPL - ReferenceUSA Database
The Haltom City Public Library now offers access to ReferenceUSA, the premier source of information for business and consumer reference and research. All you need is a Haltom City Library card. ReferenceUSA includes:
- U.S. Businesses – Data for more than 45 million businesses includes company name, location (address and geo-location coordinates), industries, size (sales volume and number of employees), year established, names of owners and executives, and more
- U.S. Historical Businesses – Historical data for over 198 million business back to 2003
- U.S. Jobs / Internships – Custom search for over 2.5 million job postings
- U.S. New Businesses – 50,000 new businesses are added each week
- U.S. Healthcare – Search for more than 1.2 million doctors and dentists
- U.S. Standard White Pages – Search for over 150 million residents
- U.S. Consumers / Lifestyles – Search over 271 million individuals for market research and to find friends and relatives
- U.S New Movers / Homeowners – Over 300,000 movers and over 100,000 new homeowners are added each week
Tags: Haltom City Public Library
Haltom City Public LibraryFeatured News & Events
HCPL's Family Movie Night
The 2nd Monday of each month at 6:30 pm is Family Movie Night...
HCPL's Hooowling Halloween - Oct 30
Join us for the Library's Hooowling Halloween on October 30, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. For children of all ages, we encourage everyone to wear a costume...including parents &...
HCPL's Teen Pumpkin Smash - Nov 1
Don’t know what to do with your pumpkins after Halloween? Bring your pumpkins to the Library and have a smashing good time. For 7th – 12th graders.
HCPL's Teen Trivia - Oct 27
Answer trivia questions while enjoying a free snack. No registration required.
For more information call Christina at...
HCPL's Pumpkin Decorating Contest
Decorate a pumpkin or gourd, real or artificial. Paint, glue, carve, magic marker, bling...use your imagination! The winning pumpkins will receive a Sonic gift card. An...
HCPL's Read Across TX - Nov 14
"Read Across Texas" is a statewide reading program sponsored by the Texas Center for the Book. "Read Across Texas" encourages communities to engage in tough but important...
Similarly Tagged Articles