The City Council meets every second and fourth Monday of each month at the City Hall Municipal Complex. The council work session begins at 5:45 p.m. in the pre-council room, and the regular meeting is at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers.
Please contact the City Secretary at 817 222-7749 if you have any questions.
Elected Mayor May, 2011
- Served on HC City Council 2004-10NE
- Optimists Board of Directors (former member)
- YMCA Board of Directors (former member)
- Adjunct History instructor for TCC (NE Campus)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in History from UT Arlington
- Master of Arts Degree in History from UT Arlington
- Associate of Arts Degree in Business Management from TCJC
- Birthplace: Fort Worth, TX
- State resident since 1954
- City resident since 1988
5521 Maurie Dr.
Haltom City, TX 76148