Fund the Fabulous Five
Every month, for less than a cup of coffee, you can help fund special projects throughout Haltom City. Residents and business owners who want to help can make a $.50 cent minimum donation on their utility bill each month for one or all five the following donation funds:
- Haltom City Animal Services
- Haltom City Fire Department
- Haltom City Police Department
- Haltom City Parks and Recreation
- Haltom City Public Library
All of the money collected by your donation will be dedicated to the specified departments chosen by you.
Here are some of the special projects that were funded through your utility bill donations:
- The Animal Shelter has been able to give their homeless animals additional medical treatments and surgeries to keep them healthy and save their lives until they get adopted.
- The Fire Department has purchased smoke detectors, public education materials, take clown training and hosted the annual firefighter recognition awards banquet.
- The Police Department purchased new Tasers for all officers, body-worn cameras for all officers and an interview and interrogation room with an audio/video recording system.
- The Parks and Recreation Department has purchased equipment that better prepares their ball fields, expanded their fitness room and most recently, purchased the new water bottle filling station outside of the big gym.
- The Library purchased a credit card machine, end panels for library shelving, a Library app, a printer for public computers and recycling containers for the public.
There are a couple of ways to sign up for this donation...fill out this online form, include a donation in your monthly water bill, stop by Utility Billing at City Hall or call 817-222-7717. City Hall is located at 5024 Broadway Ave.