2018 Images of HC Photo Contest
- Cash Prizes & Selected Entries Will be Featured in the 2019 Haltom City Community Calendar
- Entry Deadline is Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- Drop off at: Haltom City Public Library | 4809 Haltom Rd. Haltom City, TX 76117
The 2018 Images of Haltom City Photo Contest is celebrating it's 30th anniversary this year, and we are now accepting submissions! There are nine different categories to enter, with “Best of Show” being awarded $300. This photo contest is open to everyone...Haltom City residents, non-residents, city staff, professionals, amateurs and people of all ages.
Entries will be judged and contest winners will be announced by May 1, 2018 here on the city website. All entries will be displayed at the Haltom City Library during the month of May. Our judges are skilled and knowledgeable in the field of photography and use creativity, technique & imagination as criteria.
- Haltom City Scenes - nature/landscapes, architecture, etc
- Haltom City People & Their Activities - sporting events, city functions, people at work, portraits, etc.
- Haltom City Animals
- Haltom Has Heart - photos that best represent the heart of the Haltom City community: volunteering, assisting others, giving back to the HC community, etc.
- On the Road - Architecture
- On the Road - Documentary
- On the Road - Still-Life: staged/static subjects
- On the Road - Portraits
This year, all photo entries will be considered to be featured in the 2019 Haltom City Community Calendar.
An entry form and a list of guidelines can be downloaded at the link above. Please be sure to specify the proper category for each entry you make. You may pick up a printed copy of this form at the Haltom City Public Library, City Hall (5024 Broadway Ave. | Haltom City, TX 76117), or the Recreation Center.
Please deliver your photo entries to the Haltom City Publlic Library (mapped below) no later than 6:00 p.m. on Monday, April 9, 2018.