Haltom City Partners with Fathom Water Management
Haltom City & FATHOMTM Water Management, Inc. (FATHOM), the utility-to-utility Smart Grid for Water technology leader, have announced a new partnership. Haltom City is the fifth municipality in Texas to adopt FATHOM’s water management platform.
On January 15, 2018 Haltom City will employ the complete suite of FATHOM software and managed services solutions as part of a partnership of a water management platform. The transition will affect all residents and businesses that have water accounts with the City of Haltom City. The FATHOM partnership will include a new centrally located office to pay your water bills, additional payment options through a new online portal, and a new Smart Grid automated meter infrastructure. The SmartGrid for water uses Advanced Metering Infrastructure technology to remotely collect and upload water meter data. While the new FATHOM office will open in mid January, the meter installations will continue throughout 2018.
The changes will include:
- New account numbers
- Billing address updates to bank bill pay
- Updates to recurring credit card and bank draft
- To set up a new water account, please call the FATHOM Customer Service phone number, 833-764-5239
- New address for mail-in payments: P.O. Box 52747 | Phoenix, AZ 85027-2747
- New location for in-person payments (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) and after hours drop box: 5417 Stanley Keller Rd. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- New Customer Service phone number (make automated payments after hours) : 833-764-5239
- Online payment portal: https://haltomcitytx.gwfathom.com (a $2.50 convenience/processing fee will be applied to credit card/debit card payments).
- Starting June 18, 2018, a new payment portal will be launched for our customers. Customers will need to login & reset their password. If you have a credit card set up for recurring payments, you will need to re-enroll in the new portal. Further instructions will be provided by mail. More information and instructions on enrolling in the new portal are available here. The new portal's URL will be haltomcitytx.gwfathom.com. Currently this URL redirects to the existing portal, but on June 18, 2018 the URL will re-direct to the new portal.
We are excited about the partnership and appreciate your understanding as we make this transition to help better manage our water resources and enhance the customer service experience for all citizens.
FATHOM Customer Service Center