Haltom City Partners with Fathom Water Management
Haltom City & FATHOMTM Water Management, Inc. (FATHOM), the utility-to-utility Smart Grid for Water technology leader, have announced a new partnership. Haltom City is the fifth municipality in Texas to adopt FATHOM’s water management platform.
On January 15, 2018 Haltom City will employ the complete suite of FATHOM software and managed services solutions as part of a partnership of a water management platform. The transition will affect all residents and businesses that have water accounts with the City of Haltom City. The FATHOM partnership will include a new centrally located office to pay your water bills, additional payment options through a new online portal, and a new Smart Grid automated meter infrastructure. The SmartGrid for water uses Advanced Metering Infrastructure technology to remotely collect and upload water meter data. While the new FATHOM office will open in mid January, the meter installations will continue throughout 2018.
The changes will include:
- New water bill statements
- New account numbers
- Billing address updates to bank bill pay
- Updates to recurring credit card and bank draft
Payment methods (active January 15, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.):
- New address for mail-in payments: P.O. Box 52747 | Phoenix, AZ 85072-2747
- New location for in-person payments (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) and after hours drop box: 5417 Stanley Keller Rd. | Haltom City, TX 76117
- New Customer Service phone number (make automated payments after hours) : 833-764-5239
- New portal for online account management: https://haltomcity.u2you.gwfathom.com
Please monitor Haltom City’s website and your mail for detailed instructions and information. We are excited about the partnership and appreciate your understanding as we make this transition to help better manage our water resources and enhance the customer service experience for all citizens.