Haltom City, Texas | Official Website - Indie Author Alliance Extravaganza https://t.co/Fo5hqBTBy1
Downloading Books with a NOOK (eReader Only)
- Check out the book from the Overdrive website on a computer.
- To download the eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your computer. If you do not have it installed, you will be prompted to install it. You may be asked to create an Adobe ID. The Adobe ID for your computer and your Nook will need to match.
- If you already have the software, the book will download.
- Once the eBook is downloaded, plug in the device to the computer.
- Click on the eBook cover, and drag and drop to the left menu under “My Collections”. You will have to unplug the Nook from the computer and it will then appear “My Documents”.