Haltom City, Texas | Official Website - Indie Author Alliance Extravaganza https://t.co/Fo5hqBTBy1
The following items are accepted under the City's recycling service contract:
- Metal Cans - Rinse and drain your metal food cans composed of tin, steel or aluminum and place loose in your bin. It is not necessary to remove the label, but please remove the lids and all food waste.
- Aluminum - Rinse all aluminum drink cans.
- Glass - Place glass jars and bottles loose in your bin. Colored glass is accepted.
- Plastic - Rinse and place soft drink liter bottles and milk jugs in your bin. You may now also include #1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7 plastics. Shampoo bottles are accepted. Please remove all caps.
- Paper - Place Dry newspaper, magazines, catalogs and other paper items such as mail, paper bags or other paper in the bottom of your bin. Slick or glossy inserts are accepted with the newspaper. Be sure that the newspaper is secured so that it doesn't fly away. Telephone books will only be accepted when the new books are distributed by Southwestern Bell Telephone.
If you have any questions about what is/isn't acceptable please contact Progressive Waste at 817-222-2221.