IT Services - GIS Division
The Geographic Information Systems division, or GIS, maintains a centralized addressing database that interfaces with systems in other City departments.
This centralized data ensures consistency across the board so that all departments are using accurate and correct information. The GIS division also creates custom maps showing different aspects of the city.
The GIS Analyst can be contact by filling out this form.
IT Services - Media Services Division
The Media Services division is responsible for the creation and maintenance of all city websites and other media content that provides current information to the citizens of Haltom City.
Media content is regularly updated and published via the following communication outlets:
The Haltom City website contains a wealth of information for our citizens. Visitors may take advantage of any of the following online services:
- Online water bill payment
- Online court fine payment
- Non-emergency issue reporting
- Streaming videos of recent city events
- Calendar of upcoming city events
The website also contains information on each department within the city, including contact details and agendas and minutes for any meetings held by a board, commission, council, etc.
Haltom City Television, or HCTV, is located on cable channel 190. This station is used by the city to broadcast information to viewers. Any of the following information may be found on HCTV:
- Upcoming city events
- Coverage of recent city events
- City Council meetings
IT Services - Technical Services Division
The Technical Services division provides systems administration and technical support for all Haltom City departments.
This division is responsible for the core infrastructure of the city network and supports the following areas:
- Voice and data network services
- Local Area Networks in each facility and fiber/wireless WAN across the city from building to building
- Central and redundant Internet connections
- Servers – 30+
- Systems – 20+
- 300+ desktops/laptops
- Security of network and systems
- Centrally managed and monitored IP security cameras
- 24/7/365 on-call support provided for critical systems – Public Safety systems, LAN, WAN, telephony service
- Approximately 2,300 helpdesk requests per year